- Amarnath Mandir Location is Jammu Kashmir.
- It was constructed 5000 years ago and is an important part of ancient Hindu mythology.
- The mandir is at the peak of 12,756 feet from sea level from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, and can be reached via the town of Pahalgam.
- Surrounded by snow-capped mountains on all sides, this mandir occupies an important position in the Hindu religious system and is considered to be one of the most sacred places of Bholenath.
- Due to its ice content, the cave is a holy place for Hindu pilgrims.
- Shri Amarnath Cave Temple is a famous Hindu sacred site. It contains Shiva Lingam, which is formed by melting ice from the top of the cave to the floor.
Cellular M2M Market Size, Growth, Statistics, Competitor Landscape, Company Profiles and Business Trends | COVID-19 Eff
By Steeve 27
Tips To Help You Start Cooking Like A Pro
Lumina Luxe Face Cream Have Healthy Skin With These Great Tips
By monti mart
- Lumina Luxe Face Cream - Just Skin Fair without aging !