We all have heard about the unique Bipolar Disorder treatment in human minds which is a state of mental health condition also defined to be extreme ‘low’ and ‘high’ mood states which often goes through the episodes of hypomania, depression and mania precisely. Thus, the centres of Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Gurgaon also added that such mood episodes do mainly depend upon the various factors which also carry episodes of having a lengthy and an in-depth sincerity which could be noticed when the change of mood symptoms would be measured over a time period. The centres of Bipolar Disorder Treatment in New Delhi thus introduces us with mood episodes which also involves the happenings of having a hallucination as well.
The Centres of Bipolar Disorder Treatment in New Delhi therefore states that hallucinations are small manic episodes which are caused in a frequent manner which mainly characterises the Bipolar Tier 1, as they also can occur during the depressive episode stages as well. The episodes of hallucinations are constructed inside the mind which can bring the emotions of feeling confused, terrified at points, mainly when they are happening in your unconscious, while giving you the feeling of the details in reality. But, during these two main phases, the occurrence of hallucinations are likely to be felt quite real. Now, Hallucinations are often considered to be a symptom of ‘psychosis’ which is a path disconnecting the human mind from reality. Therefore, some more symptoms of psychosis are as follows:
- Self-isolation or withdrawal symptoms
- The occurrence of delusions
- Having a disorganised speech or thought
- Feelings of confusion and intense suspiciousness
Now, mistaken by many, psychosis is just a symptom but not a mental health condition by itself and is very common to the symptoms of Bipolarity. On the other hand, as people think it to be a rare issue amongst the human mind, about 50 percent to 70 percent of individuals are living with the issues of Bipolar Disorder with having an experience of symptoms of psychosis which is caused during the mood episodes amongst some minds, as such symptoms also lead towards the diagnosis of bipolarity in which at times the features of psychosis is also witnessed. Thus, there are mainly 2 different types psychosis which can occur during the period of Bipolarity, they are as follows:
- The mood congruent psychosis thus mainly has symptoms where one can experience an alignment with mood episodes on the run, as one also might hear individuals who are seen talking or laughing to themselves, which is a scene or phase of mania episode, which is the most common.
- The mood incongruent psychosis thus has symptoms which increases the mind towards having a tendency of depression, such as one might believe that a famous voice which is invincible is talking or protecting them and more.
Thus, many people living with bipolar experience psychosis with hallucination, but it does not always mean that hallucinating is when one is dealing with psychosis.
Address: House No: 1094 -P Sector 40 Gurgaon Haryana, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 9588152893