TR4500 Wireless Setup | TR4500 Printer Setup
Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup: Among users, Canon printers have become the most well-known and frequently purchased brand. It is favored by users for both professional and personal use, meaning that customers can keep a Canon printer at their office as a shared printer for multiple coworkers, as well as at their homes for use by family members. As a result, it has a broad application. A Canon printer provides consumers with a number of new features as well as the greatest print quality, as well as easy and promising repair if it is required. We'll go over the Canon Pixma Tr4500 printer Setup in detail in this article. Don't worry if you're not a techie! We're here to show you how to set up your Canon printer tr4500 in the most straightforward way possible.
The Canon tr4500 printer is unboxed.
To avoid any damage during shipping, the Canon Printer tr4500 is safely packaged in a box.
So, open the carton and unbox it with the scissors to ensure that all of the contents arrive in good shape. Then carefully remove and discard all protective tapes from your printer, and set it in a well-clean and ventilated area.
The next step is to connect the printer's power supply to the printer's back panel, then turn it on and configure the basic settings. Then open the back tray and put a stack of paper on it before closing it. The cartridges must then be inserted into the slots.
The proper Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup procedures are outlined here. It is a thorough setup guide for users to use, as it includes simple instructions for setting up the freshly purchased Canon Printer tr4500.
Setup instructions for the Canon tr4500 printer are as follows:
The Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup has a few procedures that you must follow.
Step 1: Press the setup button A first, then select the device settings using the left or right arrow buttons. Then click OK once you've made your choice.
Step 2: Go to LAN Settings, then OK, then select the connection option you want to use, then OK.
Step 3: Select Setup-Wifi setup-OK when the wifi has been configured. After that, at the Wifi setup screen, choose a wireless connection setup method. So, after connecting your printer to a wireless router, go to the device's Wifi settings screen and connect your PC to the same wireless router.
Step 4: Press Setup-Device Settings- LAN Settings - Wifi Direct - Change Name (SSID) - Change Password - OK while modifying the wireless direct settings. The SSID and password must be updated after that. On the display screen, the new SSID and password are visible.
Setup Canon TR4500 through USB Port
You will learn how to set up the Canon TR4500 printer via the USB port in this way. You can accomplish this by doing the following:
- Download the compatible print drivers from the manufacturer's website.
- Then, on your PC, install the printer drivers.
- Go to your system's "Devices Printer" option now. Then, from the list, select your printer's name.
- When the connection method appears in the next window, select it.
- Select the "USB" connection option and then click the "OK" button.
- Now, for Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup, connect the USB cord to your printer.
- After that, switch on your printer and wait for it to connect.
- After that, you can put the print screen to the test. To do so, select "Start" and run a print test.
This is the technique for using a USB port to "Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup." However, most users may not have a USB cord on hand at all times. In that situation, the wireless option is your best bet. In the next technique, we'll learn more about it.
Setup Canon TR4500 Wireless
You can also connect your printer to your PC wirelessly using the IJ Start Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup. To begin setting up, simply select the Wi-Fi connection this time and execute print drivers. To learn how to set up Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup Wirelessly, go through the instructions below.
- Press the "Menu" or "Wireless" button on the Canon printer after it has been turned on. You have 3 seconds to hold it.
- Make sure your Canon printer's Wi-Fi is turned on. You may now proceed to your PC to complete the Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup.
- Download the compatible driver files from the manufacturer's website and install them on your PC.
- On the "Start Setup" screen, click "Next."
- Then, on the next screen, enter your "Username Password."
- Click the "Next" button after selecting the "Start Setup" option.
- Select "Region" and then "Agree in the Information Request" on the next screen.
- On the "Check Connection Method" box, select the "Yes" option.
- When the pop-up window displays, select "Allow."
- You can now select your printer from the list of devices and print a page.
You will be able to establish a connection between both devices using your Wi-Fi after following these procedures. After that, you can use your printer to print, scan, and conduct other operations.
Through LAN connection: Canon Printer Setup TR4500
Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup can be done via a LAN connection in a third way. Your printer and PC can communicate wirelessly using Wireless Direct.
- Please check to see if your Canon printer is ready to use. On the "Operation panel," hit the "Setup" button.
- Navigate to the "Device Settings" menu.
- Choose "LAN Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Look for "Wireless Direct" and select it.
- The "OK" button must be pressed.
- On the next screen, click "Switch WL Direct.".
- Tap the "Done" and "OK" buttons when you're finished.
- In order to use the Canon TR4500 Wi-Fi configuration, you must first start your device.
- Make sure you select "DIRECT" as your printer.
- Then, when prompted, provide your right credentials.
It is possible to connect the Canon printer to your computer using a LAN connection by doing so
As a result, the above configuration will assist consumers in unboxing and configuring the Canon Printer tr4500. Users should contact the Canon Customer Care Service at firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any issues with the setup, or if they have an error or a problem with the usual operation of their Canon Printers tr4500. Canon's professionals are well-trained and well-versed in order to deliver the finest solutions to users' difficulties. They'll even come to your house and set up your printer whenever it's convenient for you. As a result, Canon Customer Care is available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They'll provide you with the best options available!