So, you need to submit your nursing essays this week but still don't know where to start? Not to worry, as this write-up offers you some nursing essay help tips.
Let’s start right away.
Answering The Essay Question
- Read the essay guidelines very minutely to get a good idea about the requirements.
- Distinguish between the broader topic or subject and the specific issue you will have to address in the essay.
- Do thorough research and gather all necessary information to answer the essay question holistically. Then, let your research guide your writing process.
- Develop an outline and collate all information. Then ask yourself the following questions."
- Is all the information relevant?
- Are you using appropriate examples and using suitable sources for reference?
- Is your answer comprehensive and objective? Is there anything that you are missing out on?
- Check with your tutor and then attempt a first re-draft if necessary.
Look for professional nursing essay help services if time is not on your side proper research is not your forte.
Structuring Your Essay’s Argument
Unlike common essay types, nursing essays are primarily technical and argumentative. Therefore, your chief task in these essays will be to put your ideas over and convince readers about your arguments.
Here are some examples of arguments that go against the idea of euthanasia.
- Premise: Deliberate taking of life or homicide is a crime. Supporting Evidence: It goes against the laws and customs of every culture and destroys the intrinsic value of human life.
- Premise: Euthanasia undermines the fundamental relationship of trust and confidence between patient and nurse/doctor. Supporting Evidence: Medica nursing codes, Hippocratic oath
- Premise: It would be impossible to legislate euthanasia effectively and safely.Supporting Evidence: The history of attempts to legislate, the impossibility of legislation to cover all circumstances, misuse of other laws and extensions
- Conclusion: Active euthanasia should not be legally permitted.
Take note of how every premise supports the conclusion. The arguments gradually help you develop a convincing conclusion.
Use straightforward language, short or medium-length sentences, effective transitions, and objective analysis in your essay. Clarity and cohesiveness are vital, so put significant emphasis on them.
And that wraps up this write-up. Hope it helps you develop a convincing nursing essay with ease. If you need professional nursing essay or physics assignment help, always look for reputed services only.
All the best!