What to do if I miss my Southwest flight?
If you missed a flight with Southwest Airlines Booking then there is no need to worry about it. You may follow the guidelines given below to avoid any kind of inconvenience:
- Immediately inform the airlines about it: If you have missed a flight or you are about to miss a flight and you are sure about it then you should immediately inform the airlines about it. This will help you in getting a refund of the unused portion of your ticket or booking a new flight with Southwest Airlines Customer Service.
- Plead your case: Make a call at least ten minutes before the actual departure time. Explain your situation and reason behind missing the flight and if you are about to reach the airport and you are a few minutes late then you can also try pleading your case.
- Book a new flight after missing your flight: If you have missed a flight and informed the airlines about it then the airlines will surely help you get a new flight for your destination. If there is no flight on that day then the airlines will also help you get a room for a comfortable stay.
Now you might think about what you will have to pay for the next flight or what if you don't inform the airlines about the missing flight. Here is the answer to all your questions.
Southwest missed flight policy
- If you inform the airlines about missing your flight before time then you will not be asked to pay the no-show charges. If you forget to inform the airlines about it then you will be charged a no-show fee.
- If you don’t pay the no-show fee then your future booking with Southwest Airlines Reservation will be canceled by the airlines.
- If you inform the airlines about missing your flight then they will help you in changing your flight without any charges. Southwest Airlines is the only airline in the United States that doesn't charge any change fee.
So if you are about to miss a flight with Southwest Airlines then remember to inform the airlines before time. This will help you in changing your flight without any difficulty. The airlines will go easy on you and will help you in the best way possible. For more details about Southwest missed flight policy you can call the customer service of Southwest Customer Service or you can also visit the official website of Southwest Airlines.