Because diamond wire saws need to cut various ores with relatively high hardness for a long time, if the operation is improper or the preliminary maintenance work is not done, it is common for diamond wire saws to break the rope. Quanzhou Wanlong wire saw manufacturer analysis, There are two main types of broken ropes: one is the break at both ends of the joint at the crimped position, which is called a joint break; the other is the break in the middle of the wire rope other than the joint, which is referred to as the broken rope. Below, we will give you a brief chat. Reason analysis and solution of the broken rope of diamond wire saw.
1. Restricted by the life of the wire rope, under the premise that the wire rope is subjected to alternating loads during the service cycle, it will easily cause the fatigue fracture of the wire rope;
Solution: Reduce the use of wire saws for variable loads, and also understand the life of the wire rope and replace it in time.
2. Due to the manufacturer's reasons, the beads are not firmly fixed, and the bead rotation or movement occurs. After the bead is rotated, the wire rope will be broken in a short time, and after the movement, the broken wire rope will be exposed and lose protection, which will also make the wire rope advance fracture;
Solution: Stabilize the quality of injection molding to ensure that there is no bead rotation and movement. The wire saw should be checked in time after a period of time after cutting. If the bead rotation occurs occasionally, hammering should be used to break it.
3. Due to the machine, the rope saw is not running smoothly and frequently shakes, which will easily cause the intermediate rope and joints to break frequently;
Solution: Use high-precision machines and maintain them during use to ensure machine performance, increase the smoothness of the wire saw, and reduce jitter.
4. After the injection molding wire saw is used for a certain period of time, part of the cooling water and chips will be injected between the plastic and the steel wire rope. If it is parked for too long, it will cause the wire rope to rust and become brittle, and the middle of the wire rope will break in advance;
Solution: Do not park the used wire saw for a long time, such as more than half a year.
5. The customer one-sided pursuit of cutting efficiency and forcibly lowered the knife, which caused the wire saw to run too far and the tension was too large, which in turn caused the wire rope to break;
Solution: Reduce the amount of cutting and adjust to a moderate amount.
6. Too tight the joint crimping will increase the damage of the wire rope, causing the wire rope at the joint to break prematurely.
Solution: moderate crimping to reduce damage to the wire rope.